Monday 16 July 2012

of love and life

It has been awhile since i posted..
Thanks to my dear gal friend, QQ, I have discovered blogger-droid which makes it even easier for me to blog on the go! Cobsidering I lack the luxury of time to sit in front of a laptop nowadays :-)

Oh how I have such a love-hate relationship with technology!

Anyways, there has been a few things that really mattered and has taken place in my life:

1) QQ coming over to my place :) that was such a lovely time spent together: cooking,catching up, ice cream together with the lil princess vying for our attention ;)

2) WT coming over as well to catch up and having it over lunch at my place too :)

3) Returning to workplace today to prep for my official return.. It was extremely fantastic to see my good friends at work.. :-) and also my dear crazy sec4 class which I shall not mention ;)

4) and the possibility of purchasing something really big and the KEY to convenience.. :)

The lil girl is sleeping over at her grandnanny's tonight.. We simply couldn't say no when she kept going "boleh tak? Boleh tak?"

Our bed is incomplete tonight but lile what hubby says,
It is high time we sacrifice in order to see our parents be happy even if it means letting our kids sleepover at their grandparents'.. Cos we don't know how long they have left to live their lives with their grandchildren..

Thank you for being such a wonderful son and son-in-law hubby..

Signing.off with my recent dish:

Sambal prawn.. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe!! This new blogskin and fonts look great! Love it and love this post. I'm still bummed I forgot to take photos of the yummy lunch you cooked. I'm drooling just thinking about it! NOT kidding!! And I'm so glad I met up with you.

    All the best for work yea? and keep those post coming in so that I can find out more about your life too.. Miss ya babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you lah babe for teaching me the ropes!!! And for informing me about blogger app i can blog as and when wheeeeee!!!!
    Reallly glad u enjoyed the food and company! Feeling is mutual babeee!!
    Meet u soon again k!!

    ReplyDelete